Significant Reduction in NiO Band Gap Upon Formation of LixNi1−xO alloys: Applications To Solar Energy Conversion
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 195–201, January 2014
How to Cite
Alidoust, N., Toroker, M. C., Keith, J. A. and Carter, E. A. (2014), Significant Reduction in NiO Band Gap Upon Formation of LixNi1−xO alloys: Applications To Solar Energy Conversion. ChemSusChem, 7: 195–201. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300595
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 254227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!