Anodic Nanotubular/porous Hematite Photoanode for Solar Water Splitting: Substantial Effect of Iron Substrate Purity
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 934–940, March 2014
How to Cite
Lee, C.-Y., Wang, L., Kado, Y., Killian, M. S. and Schmuki, P. (2014), Anodic Nanotubular/porous Hematite Photoanode for Solar Water Splitting: Substantial Effect of Iron Substrate Purity. ChemSusChem, 7: 934–940. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300603
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!