Cholinium-based Supported Ionic Liquid Membranes: A Sustainable Route for Carbon Dioxide Separation
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 110–113, January 2014
How to Cite
Tomé, L. C., Patinha, D. J. S., Ferreira, R., Garcia, H., Silva Pereira, C., Freire, C. S. R., Rebelo, L. P. N. and Marrucho, I. M. (2014), Cholinium-based Supported Ionic Liquid Membranes: A Sustainable Route for Carbon Dioxide Separation. ChemSusChem, 7: 110–113. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300613
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- FCT (Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia). Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/72830/2010, SFRH/BD/48286/2008
- Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian. Grant Number: 21-95587-B
- FCT. Grant Numbers: PTDC/QEQ-FTT/1686/2012, PEst-OE/EQB/LA0004/2013, PEst-C/CTM/LA0011/2013
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.