Solution-Processed 2D Niobium Diselenide Nanosheets as Efficient Hole-Transport Layers in Organic Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 416–420, February 2014
How to Cite
Gu, X., Cui, W., Song, T., Liu, C., Shi, X., Wang, S. and Sun, B. (2014), Solution-Processed 2D Niobium Diselenide Nanosheets as Efficient Hole-Transport Layers in Organic Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 7: 416–420. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300615
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB932402
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61176057, 91123005, 61211130358
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!