Electrocatalytically Switchable CO2 Capture: First Principle Computational Exploration of Carbon Nanotubes with Pyridinic Nitrogen
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 435–441, February 2014
How to Cite
Jiao, Y., Zheng, Y., Smith, S. C., Du, A. and Zhu, Z. (2014), Electrocatalytically Switchable CO2 Capture: First Principle Computational Exploration of Carbon Nanotubes with Pyridinic Nitrogen. ChemSusChem, 7: 435–441. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300624
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- The University of Queensland
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LE0882357
- ARC Discovery Project
- U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!