Noble-Metal-Free NiS/C3N4 for Efficient Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution from Water
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 2263–2268, December 2013
How to Cite
Hong, J., Wang, Y., Wang, Y., Zhang, W. and Xu, R. (2013), Noble-Metal-Free NiS/C3N4 for Efficient Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution from Water. ChemSusChem, 6: 2263–2268. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300647
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- National Environment Agency, Singapore
- Environment Technology Research Programme (ETRP). Grant Number: ETRP 1002 103
- Singapore National Research Foundation (NRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!