Exposed Surfaces on Shape-Controlled Ceria Nanoparticles Revealed through AC-TEM and Water–Gas Shift Reactivity
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Shaping Nanostructures for Applications in Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1898–1906, October 2013
How to Cite
Agarwal, S., Lefferts, L., Mojet, B. L., Ligthart, D. A. J. M., Hensen, E. J. M., Mitchell, D. R. G., Erasmus, W. J., Anderson, B. G., Olivier, E. J., Neethling, J. H. and Datye, A. K. (2013), Exposed Surfaces on Shape-Controlled Ceria Nanoparticles Revealed through AC-TEM and Water–Gas Shift Reactivity. ChemSusChem, 6: 1898–1906. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300651
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER15712
- NSF. Grant Number: OISE 0730277
- Partnership for International Research and Education (PIRE)
- ADEM Innovation Lab. Grant Number: 30961318
- Netherlands Institute for Catalysis Research (NIOK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!