Direct Reduction of Carbon Dioxide to Formate in High-Gas-Capacity Ionic Liquids at Post-Transition-Metal Electrodes
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 284–290, January 2014
How to Cite
Watkins, J. D. and Bocarsly, A. B. (2014), Direct Reduction of Carbon Dioxide to Formate in High-Gas-Capacity Ionic Liquids at Post-Transition-Metal Electrodes. ChemSusChem, 7: 284–290. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300659
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2013
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-10-1-0157
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!