Conversion of Cellulose into Isosorbide over Bifunctional Ruthenium Nanoparticles Supported on Niobium Phosphate
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 2190–2197, November 2013
How to Cite
Sun, P., Long, X., He, H., Xia, C. and Li, F. (2013), Conversion of Cellulose into Isosorbide over Bifunctional Ruthenium Nanoparticles Supported on Niobium Phosphate. ChemSusChem, 6: 2190–2197. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300701
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21002106, 21133011
- Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK20130354
- Jiangsu Planned Projects for Post-doctoral Research Funds of China. Grant Number: 1202066C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!