Conversion of Cellulose into Isosorbide over Bifunctional Ruthenium Nanoparticles Supported on Niobium Phosphate
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 2190–2197, November 2013
How to Cite
Sun, P., Long, X., He, H., Xia, C. and Li, F. (2013), Conversion of Cellulose into Isosorbide over Bifunctional Ruthenium Nanoparticles Supported on Niobium Phosphate. ChemSusChem, 6: 2190–2197. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300701
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21002106, 21133011
- Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK20130354
- Jiangsu Planned Projects for Post-doctoral Research Funds of China. Grant Number: 1202066C
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.