Photoelectrochemical Hydrogen Production on α-Fe2O3 (0001): Insights from Theory and Experiments
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 162–171, January 2014
How to Cite
Baltrusaitis, J., Hu, Y.-S., McFarland, E. W. and Hellman, A. (2014), Photoelectrochemical Hydrogen Production on α-Fe2O3 (0001): Insights from Theory and Experiments. ChemSusChem, 7: 162–171. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300715
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ATM-0927944
- U.S. DOE Hydrogen Program. Grant Number: DEFG36-05GO15040
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: MRSEC-DMR05-20415, UL1RR024979
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- University of Iowa
- Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!