Hierarchical Copper-Decorated Nickel Nanocatalysts Supported on La2O3 for Low-Temperature Steam Reforming of Ethanol
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 570–576, February 2014
How to Cite
Liu, J.-Y., Su, W.-N., Rick, J., Yang, S.-C., Cheng, J.-H., Pan, C.-J., Lee, J.-F. and Hwang, B.-J. (2014), Hierarchical Copper-Decorated Nickel Nanocatalysts Supported on La2O3 for Low-Temperature Steam Reforming of Ethanol. ChemSusChem, 7: 570–576. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300737
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 102H451401
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC-99-2120M-011-001
- National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST)
- National Synchrotron Radiation Research Center (NSRRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!