These authors contributed equally to this work.
Functionalized Graphene-Based Cathode for Highly Reversible Lithium–Sulfur Batteries
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Chemistry of Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 1265–1273, May 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J. W., Ocon, J. D., Park, D.-W. and Lee, J. (2014), Functionalized Graphene-Based Cathode for Highly Reversible Lithium–Sulfur Batteries. ChemSusChem, 7: 1265–1273. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300782
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- Research Institute for Solar and Sustainable Energies (RISE), GIST.
- University of the Philippines Diliman
- Department of Science and Technology (DOST) of the Philippines
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!