Origin of 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural Stability in Water/Dimethyl Sulfoxide Mixtures
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 117–126, January 2014
How to Cite
Tsilomelekis, G., Josephson, T. R., Nikolakis, V. and Caratzoulas, S. (2014), Origin of 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural Stability in Water/Dimethyl Sulfoxide Mixtures. ChemSusChem, 7: 117–126. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300786
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0001004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!