The Catalytic Pathways of Hydrohalogenation over Metal-Free Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nanotubes
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 723–728, March 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, K., Li, B., Zhang, Q., Huang, J.-Q., Tian, G.-L., Jia, J.-C., Zhao, M.-Q., Luo, G.-H., Su, D. S. and Wei, F. (2014), The Catalytic Pathways of Hydrohalogenation over Metal-Free Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nanotubes. ChemSusChem, 7: 723–728. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300793
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB932602
- Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2008BAB41B02, 2012AA062901
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M511186
- MOST. Grant Numbers: 2011CBA00504, 21133010, 51221264, 21261160487
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!