The Catalytic Pathways of Hydrohalogenation over Metal-Free Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nanotubes
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 723–728, March 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, K., Li, B., Zhang, Q., Huang, J.-Q., Tian, G.-L., Jia, J.-C., Zhao, M.-Q., Luo, G.-H., Su, D. S. and Wei, F. (2014), The Catalytic Pathways of Hydrohalogenation over Metal-Free Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nanotubes. ChemSusChem, 7: 723–728. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300793
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB932602
- Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2008BAB41B02, 2012AA062901
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M511186
- MOST. Grant Numbers: 2011CBA00504, 21133010, 51221264, 21261160487
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.