These authors contributed equally to this work.
Biopolymer-Supported Ionic-Liquid-Phase Ruthenium Catalysts for Olefin Metathesis
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 1040–1045, April 2014
How to Cite
Clousier, N., Filippi, A., Borré, E., Guibal, E., Crévisy, C., Caijo, F., Mauduit, M., Dez, I. and Gaumont, A.-C. (2014), Biopolymer-Supported Ionic-Liquid-Phase Ruthenium Catalysts for Olefin Metathesis. ChemSusChem, 7: 1040–1045. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300804
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche ANR. Grant Numbers: ANR-08-CP2D-02 BIOPSIL, ANR-12-CD2I-0002 Cflow-OM
- Ministère de la Recherche et des Nouvelles Technologies
- CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique)
- Région Basse-Normandie
- European Union
- FEDER Funds
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.