Schottky or Ohmic Metal–Semiconductor Contact: Influence on Photocatalytic Efficiency of Ag/ZnO and Pt/ZnO Model Systems
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 101–104, January 2014
How to Cite
Yan, F., Wang, Y., Zhang, J., Lin, Z., Zheng, J. and Huang, F. (2014), Schottky or Ohmic Metal–Semiconductor Contact: Influence on Photocatalytic Efficiency of Ag/ZnO and Pt/ZnO Model Systems. ChemSusChem, 7: 101–104. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300818
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- Key Project of China for Basic Research. Grant Number: 2010CB933501
- Outstanding Youth Fund. Grant Number: 21125730
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51302261, 21007070, 51102232
- Natural Science Foundation of Fujian province. Grant Number: 2013J05037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!