Schottky or Ohmic Metal–Semiconductor Contact: Influence on Photocatalytic Efficiency of Ag/ZnO and Pt/ZnO Model Systems
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 101–104, January 2014
How to Cite
Yan, F., Wang, Y., Zhang, J., Lin, Z., Zheng, J. and Huang, F. (2014), Schottky or Ohmic Metal–Semiconductor Contact: Influence on Photocatalytic Efficiency of Ag/ZnO and Pt/ZnO Model Systems. ChemSusChem, 7: 101–104. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300818
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- Key Project of China for Basic Research. Grant Number: 2010CB933501
- Outstanding Youth Fund. Grant Number: 21125730
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51302261, 21007070, 51102232
- Natural Science Foundation of Fujian province. Grant Number: 2013J05037
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.