Water Electrolysis with a Conducting Carbon Cloth: Subthreshold Hydrogen Generation and Superthreshold Carbon Quantum Dot Formation
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 883–889, March 2014
How to Cite
Biswal, M., Deshpande, A., Kelkar, S. and Ogale, S. (2014), Water Electrolysis with a Conducting Carbon Cloth: Subthreshold Hydrogen Generation and Superthreshold Carbon Quantum Dot Formation. ChemSusChem, 7: 883–889. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300827
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!