Direct Synthesis of 1,6-Hexanediol from HMF over a Heterogeneous Pd/ZrP Catalyst using Formic Acid as Hydrogen Source
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 96–100, January 2014
How to Cite
Tuteja, J., Choudhary, H., Nishimura, S. and Ebitani, K. (2014), Direct Synthesis of 1,6-Hexanediol from HMF over a Heterogeneous Pd/ZrP Catalyst using Formic Acid as Hydrogen Source. ChemSusChem, 7: 96–100. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300832
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C). Grant Number: 25420825
- Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: 25820392
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!