Direct Synthesis of 1,6-Hexanediol from HMF over a Heterogeneous Pd/ZrP Catalyst using Formic Acid as Hydrogen Source
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 96–100, January 2014
How to Cite
Tuteja, J., Choudhary, H., Nishimura, S. and Ebitani, K. (2014), Direct Synthesis of 1,6-Hexanediol from HMF over a Heterogeneous Pd/ZrP Catalyst using Formic Acid as Hydrogen Source. ChemSusChem, 7: 96–100. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300832
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C). Grant Number: 25420825
- Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: 25820392
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.