Development of a Green Supercapacitor Composed Entirely of Environmentally Friendly Materials
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 2269–2280, December 2013
How to Cite
Dyatkin, B., Presser, V., Heon, M., Lukatskaya, M. R., Beidaghi, M. and Gogotsi, Y. (2013), Development of a Green Supercapacitor Composed Entirely of Environmentally Friendly Materials. ChemSusChem, 6: 2269–2280. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300852
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: CNS-0960061
- German Federal Ministry for Research and Education (BMBF). Grant Number: 03 K3013
- U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!