Role of Additives in Formation of Solid–Electrolyte Interfaces on Carbon Electrodes and their Effect on High-Voltage Stability
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 1162–1169, April 2014
How to Cite
Qu, W., Dorjpalam, E., Rajagopalan, R. and Randall, C. A. (2014), Role of Additives in Formation of Solid–Electrolyte Interfaces on Carbon Electrodes and their Effect on High-Voltage Stability. ChemSusChem, 7: 1162–1169. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300858
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- NSF I/UCRC Center for Dielectric Studies
- NSF Nanosystems Engineering Research Center (NERC) for Advanced Self-Powered Systems of Integrated Sensors and Technologies (ASSIST)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.