Ferric chloride-Graphite Intercalation Compounds as Anode Materials for Li-ion Batteries
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 87–91, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, L., Zhu, Y., Guo, C., Zhu, X., Liang, J. and Qian, Y. (2014), Ferric chloride-Graphite Intercalation Compounds as Anode Materials for Li-ion Batteries. ChemSusChem, 7: 87–91. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300874
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- 973 Project of China. Grant Number: 2011CB935901
- Anhui Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1208085QE101
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Numbers: 91022033, 21201158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!