Ferric chloride-Graphite Intercalation Compounds as Anode Materials for Li-ion Batteries
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 87–91, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, L., Zhu, Y., Guo, C., Zhu, X., Liang, J. and Qian, Y. (2014), Ferric chloride-Graphite Intercalation Compounds as Anode Materials for Li-ion Batteries. ChemSusChem, 7: 87–91. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300874
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- 973 Project of China. Grant Number: 2011CB935901
- Anhui Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1208085QE101
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Numbers: 91022033, 21201158
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.