Composite Materials for Thermal Energy Storage: Enhancing Performance through Microstructures
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Chemistry of Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 1318–1325, May 2014
How to Cite
Ge, Z., Ye, F. and Ding, Y. (2014), Composite Materials for Thermal Energy Storage: Enhancing Performance through Microstructures. ChemSusChem, 7: 1318–1325. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300878
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGZD-EW-302-1
- Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2012BAA03B03
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21106151
- UK EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/F060955/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!