These authors contributed equally to this work.
Controlled Interfacial Electron Dynamics in Highly Efficient Zn2SnO4-Based Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 501–509, February 2014
How to Cite
Shin, S. S., Kim, D. W., Hwang, D., Suk, J. H., Oh, L. S., Han, B. S., Kim, D. H., Kim, J. S., Kim, D., Kim, J. Y. and Hong, K. S. (2014), Controlled Interfacial Electron Dynamics in Highly Efficient Zn2SnO4-Based Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 7: 501–509. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300915
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Korea. Grant Number: 2011-0031574
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2012-0008669
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Science, ICT&Future Planning. Grant Number: 2012M3A7B4049989
- Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP). Grant Number: 20113020010040
- Korean Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!