Facet-Dependent Photocatalytic Properties of TiO2-Based Composites for Energy Conversion and Environmental Remediation
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 690–719, March 2014
How to Cite
Ong, W.-J., Tan, L.-L., Chai, S.-P., Yong, S.-T. and Mohamed, A. R. (2014), Facet-Dependent Photocatalytic Properties of TiO2-Based Composites for Energy Conversion and Environmental Remediation. ChemSusChem, 7: 690–719. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300924
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education (MOE)
- Long-Term Research Grant Scheme (LRGS). Grant Number: 2110226-113-00
- Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS). Grant Number: FRGS/1/2013/TK05/MUSM/02/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!