Occurrence and Implications of Voltage Reversal in Stacked Microbial Fuel Cells
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1689–1695, June 2014
How to Cite
An, J. and Lee, H.-S. (2014), Occurrence and Implications of Voltage Reversal in Stacked Microbial Fuel Cells. ChemSusChem, 7: 1689–1695. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300949
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC). Grant Number: #402045-2011
- Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!