Selective Conversion of Biorefinery Lignin into Dicarboxylic Acids
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 412–415, February 2014
How to Cite
Ma, R., Guo, M. and Zhang, X. (2014), Selective Conversion of Biorefinery Lignin into Dicarboxylic Acids. ChemSusChem, 7: 412–415. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300964
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- Northwest Advance Renewable Alliance (NARA)
- United States Department of Agriculture. Grant Number: 2011-68005-30416
- Department of Energy’s Office of Biological and Environmental Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!