End-of-Life Treatment of Poly(Vinyl Chloride) and Chlorinated Polyethylene by Dehydrochlorination in Ionic Liquids
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 610–617, February 2014
How to Cite
Glas, D., Hulsbosch, J., Dubois, P., Binnemans, K. and De Vos, D. E. (2014), End-of-Life Treatment of Poly(Vinyl Chloride) and Chlorinated Polyethylene by Dehydrochlorination in Ionic Liquids. ChemSusChem, 7: 610–617. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300970
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
- FWO Flanders
- KULeuven IOF
- IAP 7-05 (Belspo)
- Flemish government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!