The Mechanism of Hydrocarbon Oxygenate Reforming: CC Bond Scission, Carbon Formation, and Noble-Metal-Free Oxide Catalysts
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 77–81, January 2014
How to Cite
Lykhach, Y., Neitzel, A., Ševčíková, K., Johánek, V., Tsud, N., Skála, T., Prince, K. C., Matolín, V. and Libuda, J. (2014), The Mechanism of Hydrocarbon Oxygenate Reforming: CC Bond Scission, Carbon Formation, and Noble-Metal-Free Oxide Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 7: 77–81. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301000
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: LG12003, LD11047
- EU. Grant Number: 310191
- COST Action CM1104 “Reducible oxide chemistry, structure and functions”
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.