Identifying Active Functionalities on Few-Layered Graphene Catalysts for Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Isobutane
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 483–491, February 2014
How to Cite
Dathar, G. K. P., Tsai, Y.-T., Gierszal, K., Xu, Y., Liang, C., Rondinone, A. J., Overbury, S. H. and Schwartz, V. (2014), Identifying Active Functionalities on Few-Layered Graphene Catalysts for Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Isobutane. ChemSusChem, 7: 483–491. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301006
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- US Department of Energy (US-DOE). Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- US-DOE Office of Science. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!