Hierarchically Porous Carbon with Manganese Oxides as Highly Efficient Electrode for Asymmetric Supercapacitors
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 841–847, March 2014
How to Cite
Chou, T.-c., Doong, R.-a., Hu, C.-c., Zhang, B. and Su, D. S. (2014), Hierarchically Porous Carbon with Manganese Oxides as Highly Efficient Electrode for Asymmetric Supercapacitors. ChemSusChem, 7: 841–847. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301014
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-99-2113M-007-007-MY3, NSC-102-3113-P-006-012, NSC-101-2221-E-007-112-MY3
- National Tsing-Hua University
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21203215
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M520652
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.