Ionic Liquid with a Dual-Redox Couple for Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 146–153, January 2014
How to Cite
Chu, T.-C., Lin, R. Y.-Y., Lee, C.-P., Hsu, C.-Y., Shih, P.-C., Lin, R., Li, S.-R., Sun, S.-S., Lin, J. T., Vittal, R. and Ho, K.-C. (2014), Ionic Liquid with a Dual-Redox Couple for Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 7: 146–153. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301015
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- National Taiwan University
- Academia Sinica
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!