Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with Vertically Aligned TiO2 Nanowire Arrays Grown on Carbon Fibers
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 474–482, February 2014
How to Cite
Cai, X., Wu, H., Hou, S., Peng, M., Yu, X. and Zou, D. (2014), Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with Vertically Aligned TiO2 Nanowire Arrays Grown on Carbon Fibers. ChemSusChem, 7: 474–482. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301020
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: .91333107
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011CB933300
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20120001140010
- Beijing city. Grant Number: Z121100001312009
- Joint Research Project. Grant Number: M-HKBU209/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!