Cerium-Based Binary and Ternary Oxides in the Transesterification of Dimethylcarbonate with Phenol
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 1155–1161, April 2014
How to Cite
Dibenedetto, A., Angelini, A., di Bitonto, L., De Giglio, E., Cometa, S. and Aresta, M. (2014), Cerium-Based Binary and Ternary Oxides in the Transesterification of Dimethylcarbonate with Phenol. ChemSusChem, 7: 1155–1161. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301025
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007—2013). Grant Number: 241718 EuroBioRef
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!