Modeling Practical Performance Limits of Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting Based on the Current State of Materials Research
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The Chemistry of Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 1372–1385, May 2014
How to Cite
Seitz, L. C., Chen, Z., Forman, A. J., Pinaud, B. A., Benck, J. D. and Jaramillo, T. F. (2014), Modeling Practical Performance Limits of Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting Based on the Current State of Materials Research. ChemSusChem, 7: 1372–1385. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301030
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. DOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. Grant Numbers: NFT-9-88567-01, AGB-2-11473-01, DE-AC36-08GO28308
- U. S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-AC02-05CH11231, 7058299
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1305124
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!