Energetic Aqueous Rechargeable Sodium-Ion Battery Based on Na2CuFe(CN)6–NaTi2(PO4)3 Intercalation Chemistry
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 407–411, February 2014
How to Cite
Wu, X.-y., Sun, M.-y., Shen, Y.-f., Qian, J.-f., Cao, Y.-l., Ai, X.-p. and Yang, H.-x. (2014), Energetic Aqueous Rechargeable Sodium-Ion Battery Based on Na2CuFe(CN)6–NaTi2(PO4)3 Intercalation Chemistry. ChemSusChem, 7: 407–411. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301036
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21303125, 21333007
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20130141120007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!