Sol–Gel Synthesis of Aliovalent Vanadium-Doped LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4 Cathodes with Excellent Performance at High Temperatures
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 829–834, March 2014
How to Cite
Kim, M. C., Nam, K.-W., Hu, E., Yang, X.-Q., Kim, H., Kang, K., Aravindan, V., Kim, W.-S. and Lee, Y.-S. (2014), Sol–Gel Synthesis of Aliovalent Vanadium-Doped LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4 Cathodes with Excellent Performance at High Temperatures. ChemSusChem, 7: 829–834. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301037
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-AC02-98CH10886, KI10039182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!