Propylene from Renewable Resources: Catalytic Conversion of Glycerol into Propylene
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 743–747, March 2014
How to Cite
Yu, L., Yuan, J., Zhang, Q., Liu, Y.-M., He, H.-Y., Fan, K.-N. and Cao, Y. (2014), Propylene from Renewable Resources: Catalytic Conversion of Glycerol into Propylene. ChemSusChem, 7: 743–747. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301041
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21073042, 21273044
- State Key Basic Research Program of PRC. Grant Number: 2009CB623506
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 2012007000011
- Science&Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 08DZ2270500, 12ZR1401500
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.