Proton Conductivity in Doped Aluminum Phosphonate Sponges
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 1148–1154, April 2014
How to Cite
Wegener, J., Kaltbeitzel, A., Graf, R., Klapper, M. and Müllen, K. (2014), Proton Conductivity in Doped Aluminum Phosphonate Sponges. ChemSusChem, 7: 1148–1154. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301055
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2010-2013
- ENERGY-2010-10.2-1: Future Emerging Technologies for Energy Applications (FET). Grant Number: 256821 QuasiDry
- Funds of the Chemical Industry (FCI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!