These authors contributed equally to this work.
In situ synthesis of Nanocomposite Membranes: Comprehensive Improvement Strategy for Direct Methanol Fuel Cells
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 822–828, March 2014
How to Cite
Rao, S., Xiu, R., Si, J., Lu, S., Yang, M. and Xiang, Y. (2014), In situ synthesis of Nanocomposite Membranes: Comprehensive Improvement Strategy for Direct Methanol Fuel Cells. ChemSusChem, 7: 822–828. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301060
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21003007, U1137602, 21073010, 51108014
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2013AA031902
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Number: 2011CB935700
- National Science Foundation of Beijing. Grant Number: 2132051
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0038
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: YWF-13-T-RSC-030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!