These authors contributed equally to this work.
Superior Pseudocapacitive Behavior of Confined Lignin Nanocrystals for Renewable Energy-Storage Materials
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 1094–1101, April 2014
How to Cite
Kim, S.-K., Kim, Y. K., Lee, H., Lee, S. B. and Park, H. S. (2014), Superior Pseudocapacitive Behavior of Confined Lignin Nanocrystals for Renewable Energy-Storage Materials. ChemSusChem, 7: 1094–1101. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301061
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2013
- Korea government Ministry of Knowledge Economy. Grant Number: 20122010100140
- Korean Government (MEST). Grant Numbers: 20090063004, NRF-2010-C1AAA001-0029018
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DESC000116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!