Microbial Fuel Cells as Discontinuous Portable Power Sources: Syntropic Interactions with Anode-Respiring Bacteria
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 1026–1029, April 2014
How to Cite
Gao, Y., An, J., Ryu, H. and Lee, H.-S. (2014), Microbial Fuel Cells as Discontinuous Portable Power Sources: Syntropic Interactions with Anode-Respiring Bacteria. ChemSusChem, 7: 1026–1029. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301085
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC). Grant Number: NSERC DG #402045–2011
- Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!