Base-Free, One-Pot Chemocatalytic Conversion of Glycerol to Methyl Lactate using Supported Gold Catalysts
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 1140–1147, April 2014
How to Cite
Pazhavelikkakath Purushothaman, R. K., van Haveren, J., Melián-Cabrera, I., van Eck, E. R. H. and Heeres, H. J. (2014), Base-Free, One-Pot Chemocatalytic Conversion of Glycerol to Methyl Lactate using Supported Gold Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 7: 1140–1147. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301105
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
- NWO-ASPECT (The Netherlands). Grant Number: 053.62.020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!