Highly Coke-Resistant Ni Nanoparticle Catalysts with Minimal Sintering in Dry Reforming of Methane
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 451–456, February 2014
How to Cite
Han, J. W., Kim, C., Park, J. S. and Lee, H. (2014), Highly Coke-Resistant Ni Nanoparticle Catalysts with Minimal Sintering in Dry Reforming of Methane. ChemSusChem, 7: 451–456. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301134
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
- Global Frontier R&D Program on Center for Multiscale Energy System. Grant Number: 2011-0031575
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: 2012R1A1A2040791
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!