Highly Coke-Resistant Ni Nanoparticle Catalysts with Minimal Sintering in Dry Reforming of Methane
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 451–456, February 2014
How to Cite
Han, J. W., Kim, C., Park, J. S. and Lee, H. (2014), Highly Coke-Resistant Ni Nanoparticle Catalysts with Minimal Sintering in Dry Reforming of Methane. ChemSusChem, 7: 451–456. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301134
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
- Global Frontier R&D Program on Center for Multiscale Energy System. Grant Number: 2011-0031575
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: 2012R1A1A2040791
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.