Joint Electrical, Photophysical, and Photovoltaic Studies on Truxene Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: Impact of Arylamine Electron Donors
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 795–803, March 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Liang, M., Wang, H., Wang, P., Cheng, F., Sun, Z. and Song, X. (2014), Joint Electrical, Photophysical, and Photovoltaic Studies on Truxene Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: Impact of Arylamine Electron Donors. ChemSusChem, 7: 795–803. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201301155
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
- National 973 Program. Grant Number: 2011CBA00702
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21373007, 21376179
- Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 13JCZDJC32400
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.